- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
Pet Emergency? Read no further and call us right away!
If you live in Pearland or the surrounding area in TX, then you have picked the perfect site to find a veterinarian.
We are a full service 3000 square foot animal veterinary hospital! We are located in the Kroger Shopping Center on Shadow Creek Parkway at SH 288 in Pearland. We look forward to meeting you and your pets!
Beyond first rate pet care, we make our clinic comfortable, kid-friendly, and a very calm environment so your pet can relax in the waiting room and look forward to meeting his or her own Pearland veterinarian.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Feed, walk, exercise, and bathe animals as needed in our care.
- Administer medications as indicated by owners and veterinarian.
- Bring animals to and from the kennel during check-in and check-out times.
- Clean up after animals both inside the facility and outside, and clean animal runs and cages as
- Maintain the clinic as a whole by performing tasks including, but not limited to,
sweeping/mopping floors, wiping counters, taking out trash, cleaning bathrooms, and checking
equipment and supplies.
- Assist other staff members on occasion with such tasks as helping restrain an animal, helping
clients with their pets, etc.
- Be available on weekends and holidays to tend to boarding animals.
Skills and Abilities
- Effectively communicate in the English language both in writing and orally.
- Accurately add, subtract, multiply, and divide.
- Carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Regularly stand for extended periods.
- Frequently walk, stoop, kneel, or crouch, and lift or move up to 50 pounds.
- Maintain confidence around pets.
We have a number of resources for you to learn about how to take better care of your pets. Browse around and look at our articles and pet videos. The best veterinary care for animals is ongoing nutrition and problem prevention. If you want to ask a question call 713.436.3848 or email us and we'll promptly get back to you. Our Pearland veterinarian office is very easy to get to, and you can find directions on our Contact Us page. You can also subscribe to our newsletter which is created especially for Pearland pet owners. In between your veterinary visits, your pet will benefit from you reading these free informative articles.
At Shadow Creek Veterinary Clinic, we treat your pets like the valued family members they are.
Dr. Charles D. Collins
Pearland Veterinarian | Shadow Creek Veterinary Clinic | 713.436.3848
11041 Shadow Creek Pkwy, Suite 101
Pearland, TX 77584
ShadowCreek Vet is the most awesome place to take your little furry one for any visit!
It's hard to see your pet in pain day after day, particularly if your formerly energetic friend has now become lethargic and withdrawn due to a health condition or disease. Unfortunately, pets suf ...View Article
Packing on the pounds is just as dangerous for your pet as it is for you. Being overweight or obese can lead to many of the same health problems whether you are a human, dog or cat. Luckily, with ...View Article
Rabies is deadly disease, but, luckily, outbreaks are not particularly common in the United States. In fact, 95 percent of deaths due to rabies occur in Africa and Asia, according to the World Hea ...View Article
Walking through the front door with a new pet is an exciting moment. Unfortunately, if you are not prepared, the situation can become stressful and even dangerous for your pet in a matter of minut ...View Article
Feline leukemia (FeLV) is a virus that weakens your cat's immune system. Unfortunately, when the immune system does not function properly, your cat may be more likely to develop other diseases, su ...View Article
Fireworks are the perfect ending to any summer celebration, but while you are oohing and aahing as the night sky lights up, your dog or cat may be cowering in fear. Luckily, there are a few things ...View Article